Originally Posted by ltppowell
Unfortunately, I gotta study this stuff. It always boils down to crazy people killing unarmed people (duh). The caveat is that most of the time, these unarmed people have a lot of influence.

ever notice how this stuff spikes right before some leftist politicians are busy trying to put a 100,000 new gun laws on us?

I don't think they will ever take everyone's guns away from the public.... this crap is part of their platform.... just like the democRATS have to keep racism alive, because it is part of their platform... they have nothing to replace it....they want to "end racism" supposedly, while they are busy being the biggest racists around....

personally I think these massacre's are performed by leftist useful idiots, on specific orders.. ya know, " take one for the team"
random shootings to take random casualties, to promote their agenda and providing the media with the usual "Shock factor"
What I am saying is Anti Gun politicians are having random citizens killed to keep this agenda in the head lines...

Their main intent to disarm this nation, is to make it easier for China to take over this nation without firing a shot, so the democRAT party members will be made and paid to be our social elite, and the rest of us turned into peasants...

If you can't see this playing out right now, ya gotta be on cruise control.

before Biden is out of office, China will have a naval base in Hawaii, and probably Alaska... and Biden will be the one giving it to them.. and if he is medically out of action, it will be Commie Harris....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez