Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by NYNY
No point in owning a gun you don't shoot.

You like pictures. Post up those groups. Its easy. Here's how my ar15 does:

A little rainy day shooting:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Typical 10 shot groups:

I imagine your nice Winchesters should do better.. I damned near bought an old Remington 40x competition rifle at our clubs last gunshow, but then again it was a Remington. Had it been a model 70, I probably would have taken it home..

Oh boy give it a rest Lawrence.. it’s obvious you are mr bad ass at your local rifle club/range..

It is sad, even your buddy rost hasn't beaten my iron sight score. Just sayin. I believe he was a camp perry shooter? I may be wrong. You can always step up to the plate, as I've offered before, but I don't think that will happen. A lot of talk though..

Yeah you are a legend alright.. lol.. I have yet to see you go anywhere and shoot besides your secret gravel pit and your local gun club where they have a picture of you at the front gate..their is no doubt you are a pretty good shot, but you are far from the best. The day you sling up or shoot off a bipod and shoot a 600yd match and shoot 200-20x then you will have our attention. In the meantime give it a rest, about guys posting pictures.

Last edited by 79S; 05/02/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.