Originally Posted by Mike70560
A month ago I bought a Sierra 1500 AT4 with the 3.0 diesel. $57,000 plus tax, with most options. N the plus side I got more for my 2012 F250 than expected. Very happy with the AT4. It is my first 1/2 ton since 1999. Been driving F250 FX4s

I am traveling more and not pulling anything over 9000 pounds and could not justify the additional cost for a 3/4 ton.

I ordered a 40 by 60 by 16 shop today after putting I t off for two years. Regret not doing it earlier. Steel is ridiculously expensive.

I bought a 2020 at4 5.3 last september, Rear window on order currently due to leak, but who knows when the window will arrive. Be on the lookout for the leak, its not a matter of if but when. Replacing the rear window may or may not fix it, supposedly the rear spoiler bolts are waterproofed well and water gets in that way also. I got mine for 52800 plus tax. It has full tech package, alert ii package, trailering package, everything but the power side steps.

I was on my dealers site this AM and a truck just like mine with 24k miles is listed at $59k. Crazy.

I could sell mine for more than I paid...but I couldn't replace it easily.

Last edited by killerv; 05/03/21.