Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
It is with great regret that I must report the condition our our friend, hillbillybear (Shannon Parsons). Shannon has been fighting two types of cancer, multiple myeloma and lymphoma. In recent months, the cancer has gotten much more aggressive. His doctors responded with aggressive treatments of chemotherapy and radiation. Last week, the doctors informed Shannon that they have done all they can for him. With the treatments over, Shannon is now in the care of his two wonderful parents, at their home in western N.C. Although the doctors have given up, Shannon and his family are fighting on. We are asking for prayers from the Campfire faithful for Shannon and his family. For those inclined, please send some prayers for this fine Carolina boy and his family.

Very sad news and prayers sent. Shannon's a fine man and I hope the best for him and his family.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!