I got my BIG .50 Cal on Steel at 1,200 YARDS this morning, 3 Consecutive Hits on my 20” Plate 👍

The Video

My Rifle, Rice Barrel Co. 32” inch 1:24 Twist .50 Cal Barrel, In a TC Hawken Stock, Lee Shaver Long Range Soule Tang Sight, and Lee Shaver front sight (non adjustable) With Lee Shaver inserts
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Bullets, I chose my 610 Grain BACO Grease Groove for this Shoot (Mold i had Made) I cast these of Certified 1-20 Alloy, Lubed with my “Modified“ Bullshop NASA Lube

Back when i Chronographed this Load

Ranged with my Leica 1600B Rangefinder, and Google Earth Shot in Yards, This is a TRUE 1,200 YARDS

A look from my Rifle, That is a VERY small Target with Open/Peep Sights for this Kind of Distance, My Entire Target (White Backing) is ONLY 3 Ft By 3Ft Square. My Steel Plate is 20 inch Square, 1/2” AR500 Plate, It weighs 60 Pounds

My 3 Consecutive Hits, Shots Number 3 & 4 are Very visible, 5th and Final Shot Just Cuts the Right side of the Plate

5th and final Shot up Close, Cuts the edge of the plate, exits the Cardboard Backing

What I could find of my Bullets, Even at 1,200 Yards They stil hit with SERIOUS authority!! They are Splattered to Pieces

“Absolutely nothing is good enough if it can be made better. And better is never good enough if it can be made best." Author Unknown