Dwayne—I hope the best for your SIL—I lost my wife to Lung Cancer years ago but sometimes it feels like yesterday.
At that time I looked into treatment in Mexico—sent some X-rays and such to a clinic there—they were honest—told us they could not help. I was mad at the time but I have since come to realize they could have fleeced me for everything I had.

As far as quarentine goes—its been pretty easy for me. My nearest neighbor is 3 miles away and my roommate works by computer from the kitchen table. We have kin and friends we can call and even had Timmies coffee and donuts delivered this morning. Been too cold and snowy to go fishing anyway so have been working a little on the yard and installing trolling motor on new Pontoon.

I was a day late showing up at the border because I had to wait a full 24 hours to get the results of my PCR Covid Test that was done in Minneapolis. Then at the border I was given 2 test packages one of which have to be done on the day after arrival. You do it online under supervision of a nurse on a kinda FaceTime like thing. Did the 2nd one today which is day 8 of quarantine. Biggest problem with that was explaining to Purolator where I live—they were 2 days late picking up the first package. Every day I get a call from either the Provincial or Federal health unit—they threaten me with 3 years in Jail and million dollar fines at every conversation. In exasperation I told one girl I had already had 2 vaccine inoculations. I asked her if the vaccine was no good? Her exact words to me where “You still have to follow the rules! The vaccine is not 100%.” Where do they find these dipsticks?
I also have a 1-800 number I have to call everyday to report symptoms—thats a machine that I get to punch numbers into. I’m thinking about screwing with them on that number thingy on the last day of reporting—but then I think about the 3 years in Jail threat and figure ‘Maybe not’.