I have them not because I can but because I want too. I have had a fascination with guns (especially rifles) since I can remember. Wanted to go to gunsmithing school out of high school and mom talked me into biology in college and said if I still want to go later I could…..so after my masters degree I went to Trinidad - went really to learn stockmaking and learned that as well as engraving. I am a biologist by trade but tinker in my “hobby” when I have time and do mostly restorations but also some stock duplicating and making. Long way around why I have so many but have accumulated quite a “collection” over the last 50 years and I shoot them all (hunting, shooting in local .22 shoots, military shoots and silhouette mostly but also trap, skeet and sporting clays)……I have all guns cataloged and my wife knows exactly where to go when I kick the bucket (I have the prices I paid and what they are worth (approximately)). It’s my “retirement” or hers (or hopefully both)……and I’m glad I didn’t spend the money on other things personally.

PennDog

Last edited by PennDog; 05/07/21.