Originally Posted by Rustydust
I have a K-22 4- screw made in 1956 or 1957. I bought it in 1975 for the princely sum of $100. When I started shooting NRA metallic silhouette around 1980 I had it drilled and tapped for bases so I could mount a Redfield 4X handgun scope on it. Later I used it for... oh my gosh....jacks, cottontails, badger, coyote, turtles on logs, prairie dogs, a jillion ground squirrels. Just shot some more yesterday. Great fun it was. Been a while. Since I had it out. But...I like my 10 shot Ruger 22/45 more these days for sure. Quicker to load, faster shooting, no cocking the hammer, just bang bang bang bang pulling the trigger. Now I am wondering if I should sell that 65 year old M-17 or just keep on having occasional fun with it. When I had that 4X Redfield on it I could ring a 5 gallon Freon bottle at 250 yards with it. I delighted in showing off to people how easily I could hit with it. I was young then. Not so young now. 70 be my next birthday so maybe time to pass it on to someone that appreciates it for what it is. A fine shooter that I have been shooting for 45-46 years. Time to let someone else enjoy it perhaps. the 100,000 rounds of shooting just got it slicked up I think. Don't know what to think. Got no boys to give it to, just girls and only one of them has a husband. And he voted for Biden so no way he's getting it. He aint getting [bleep] of mine. Too bad so sad for him.

Elections have consequences. 😁

I'm checking leanings down the line myself. No commies will be left any guns.. or dollars.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH