Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading infectious-disease expert, said Sunday that people may decide to wear masks seasonally after the coronavirus pandemic to help avoid spreading or contracting respiratory illnesses such as the flu.

In an interview on NBC's "Meet the Press," the chief medical adviser to the White House pointed out that the public has grown accustomed to wearing masks and added that quantifiable data shows that its use has helped stem the spread of other viruses.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/masks-could-become-seasonal-pandemic-225135741.html

He's full of [bleep]. He's referring to the fact that influenza has "disappeared" since COVID19 came on the scene. What actually happened is obvious to anyone who's head isn't all the way up their own ass, i.e., instead of recording the respiratory virus cases (and deaths) as influenza, as they normally do, they are now counting them (by means of tests designed for guaranteed massive numbers of false positives) as COVID19 cases and deaths. He wants us to believe that influenza has actually disappeared due to masks. LOL.
It would appear to me he is telling half the truth. Because when Covid disappears the influenza they were attributing as Covid will be back and MAYBE mask wearing will not make it as problematic as it might be. In any case, I can't stand that little roach.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.