For clarity sake - is a “caliber head” a conversion kit, or a toolhead with dies / powder measures? If the latter, you will have absolutely no problem getting significantly more than the public offers currently posted.

Is there anything additional? Toolhead + powder measure + stand (called a quick change - $140.99 EACH) , strong mount ($64.99), bullet tray ($49.99), roller handle ($52.99), completed case cartridge bracket ($29.99), wrenches ($37.99), cover ($24.99), maintenance kit ($37.99), conversion kits ($54.99 EACH), etc. If there are dies, they are easily selling for 2-3x what Dillon sells them for. (Dillon 9mm dies are going for $250 - $300 alone.)

I’d advice to you to get it all in one place, take 15 minutes to search Dillon’s website for each part and price (if I didn’t already provide it above), then multiple that by a percentage you’re (or that she is) willing to take. Post it for sale, then haggle if needed. Heck, you may even be able to sell it at cost or more with ease with the way Dillon stuff gets snagged currently. It will not be hard to sell that press and all the accessories together.

You’re trying to help out family here - don’t take a wash on the stuff just because an offer comes up quick. She could use the dollars, I’m sure. Put it out there for a reasonable price (not top eBay dollars) and you’ll get a buyer in no time.

Or even better, actually, post the whole bundle on eBay and let it go. You’ll lose some from their fees (12-15%?), but you’d still be very well off.