Since I'm now retired but still have my data processing mind I decided to do some informal clique analysis.

I looked at the forum post count of every poster among the first 30 posts on this thread, counting how many were in the Hunter's Campfire vs. any other forum. If a poster had more than 1 post in the first 30 their numbers were only counted once. Numbers are calculated based on my preferences which are set to show 30 posts per page so a search of each member's Forum Posts shows the last 30 posts by each poster represented.

Overall, 92% of all posts by these posters were in Hunter's Campfire.

The poster with the most varied interests outside of the campfire forum only had 70% of their last 30 posts in the Hunter's Campfire (9 out of 30 counted), but that was the anomaly.

6 out of 30 had 100% of their posts in the Hunter's Campfire. Of the other 24, 11 had between 90% and 97% of all posts in the Campfire with the remainder between 77% and 83% of posts on the campfire.

In the interests of disclosure my own stats are 33% of my last 30 posts were in the Hunter's Campfire with the remaining 67% mainly in the Handguns forum, the T&A thread (basement thread) and Free Classifieds.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!