I was in exactly your same shoes - worst bleeder my ENT had seen in probably 20 years. Same operation, but what should have been 1 hour turned into 4.
To stop the bleeding, they had to snake an inflated catheter through one sinus, pack the hell out of it, and tension it externally on my right nasal opening. It felt like a truck was parked on my face, and morphine wasn't cutting it. I guess because a lot of nerves run through the area that was being packed gave me a severe cold headache and every tooth in toothache mode. In hospital for three days before they removed the packing, hoping it wouldn't rebleed. My teeth shifted slightly because of that truck on my face. As one benefit, the resident ENT doctor who took the packing out looked like Gal Gadot. All the pain disappeared the instant she unclamped that thing out of my sinus. Then at home for a week. I took it very easy. I had some sort of spray foam deep into both sinuses.

And because of all that, the left side area where they worked fused together so I had to go back in months later for them to cut that, and put that little plastic splint thing in to keep them separated while they healed. In the end it all worked out, I breathe so much better now equally out of both sides. Still worth it.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.