Originally Posted by 1911a1
I went in to see about a c-pap machine for my sleep apnea. Doctor said what I needed to do is fix my deviated septum. and straighten out my airways. Basically break my nose to straighten it and rotorooter the airways.

Go to have the surgery they play hell getting my IV to work had to switch it right as they were knocking me out. When the surgery's over, we drive about 18 miles back home and discover it won't quit bleeding. Have to go to the ENT doctors office and finally get it to stop.

The first two nights were terrible couldn't lay down and only able to breath through my mouth.

I'm a lot better by Friday and then do something stupid and do too much and while trying to check the oil in the Zero Turn so my wife can mow I strain and start bleeding. I got it under control until later that night and the blood starts flowing pretty fast and I cant stop it. Finally go to the emergency room after 2 hours.

Blood is going down the back of my mouth and I have to lay sideways to keep from drowning in my own blood. The ER doctor got it to stop finally.

Went in yesterday to get the stints removed. The Doctor says I'm the worst bleeder he's had in over 19 years of doing this.

I sure hope this helps my breathing because so far it's been a terrible week.
I've heard about THOSE doctors! I like my cpap machine just fine. Best wishes to you!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.