Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Just renewed mine yesterday (expires May 19th, good til June).......3 weeks max for permit renewal.

The State mails them out now, no more local picture permits.

$25 for 5 year renewal (on time)..........$50 if late.

Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Steven60
My Ohio concealed carry license expires next month. I am seriously considering allowing it to expire. I have never carried while driving and won't. What I wonder is whether an LEO stopping me would tend to be least nervous 1) if the computer shows that my license had expired, or 2) if I renew the license? In either case I will state right off to the officer that I am not carrying.

Full disclosure: I haven't been stopped since I was 19 (50 ears ago) driving to my job as a Boy Scout camp counselor in uniform. The officer did not say why, but I suspect it was because I probably looked like I was too young to drive. I have never had a bad encounter with any LEO.

I am not arguing against concealed carry; I just believe that I personally don't need it any more.

I appreciate your thoughts; thank you.

You probably wouldn't be able to get it renewed anyway. In Iowa we need to do it at least 2 and better 3 months before expiration. Ours is for 5 years. Not sure about other states.

That's sure changed from the last time I had to renew it. Thanks for the info!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.