Well for those that want to see how a TKR goes.
Pressing my activity was not a good idea. It really swelled up, and it was kinda impossible to do the stretching exercises.
So I may have been a few bad things at once. For me, my quads were 100% paralyzed. This comes from the tourniquet to tie off the femoral artery. It stuns the quad nerves according to the PT guy. So my locomotion is kinda peg leg and that causes swelling. Maybe, my body did not like those foreign chunks of titanium. So swelling could also be a reaction to implant or it is always fighting off infection. So overwork, peg leg, maybe healing, all lined up bad. Then I did not have PT that bad week because PT guy was sick, and no other openings. Very bad. Not damaging, but progress was halted.

The next week I got in with the PT assistant. She was great. She loosened my frozen knee cap, did electro stimulation on my quads, and did some really good manipulation of the joint. That changed my knee status 100%, put me from screwed to healing again. Pretty amazing work. I was at 89 degrees bending down from 90 the previous session. 4 days later in next PT I was at 94 degrees.

I worked on my quads for 4 days because they were waking up and I could get a little flex. I really really did as much work as I could but the quads were still mushy. Then yesterday in my PT session, the PT guy said do a stiff leg raise. I told him I was working on it, but I was still a wuss. I knew I was too weak, but he helped me with the first one, and I did the next 9 myself. Then 10 by myself. So that was huge. I got 97 degrees of flex too. So even though progress on the quads seemed disappointing, it actually worked. Something like faith.

So I hate to guess, but I really think with my quads woke, the swelling will continue to be controllable, and I am excited to make progress. So PT was yesterday, and a session tomorrow, so time wise I probably won't see too much measurable change, but it just feels so much better today.

I am now off blood thinner, and I don't need those damn compression stocking, although the chicks loved them. Kinda beyond sexy, so now babes may (just maybe) leave me alone in my scooter at walmart. Those stockings were just too much for most women, I probably caused issues in a few relationships. Glad to tone it down.