Originally Posted by Jason280
Once prepped, I've had just as much luck out of LC cases as I have Lapua in AR's and a Tikka T3X. That being said, I've gotten past the point of only trying to make small groups of holes in paper, so the individual chasing tiny groups may see a benefit from Lapua cases.

I've found that LC cases, once you remove the primer crimps, uniform the primer pocket, debur the flash holes, and trim to the same OAL, they become very nice/consistent cases. I know some guys go as far as weighing/sorting cases, but I never have bothered.
Great thing is, you're not too heartbroken if you lose one on the range or in the field. In fact, I've had similar results with Win/WCC and PMC cases, at least once you do the prep work. Add a Wolf primer, 77gr SMK, and 23.8 TAC or 24gr Varget, and you will have a sub MOA load out of just about any decent rifle.

This^^ I like Lapua and it is way better out of the box, but after you properly prep your LC, FC, IMI, R-P or most any other brand, you will likely end up with good consistent loads. BTDT. I've been messing with range pickup brass for my AR's and easily shoot sub moa with all of them with FC and PMC brass I've found just laying there, ripe for the taking. The key is in brass prep. The only reason I bought the high dollar Lapua 223 rem brass was because I wanted the good stuff for my 6x45 loads.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA