I have the Kilo's and like them, they have been very accurate so far in my limited three days of use. The BDX Bino/scope for Comps is not ideal as you have to range each target. This is a clock killer! Before my rifle went down in the match this weekend I would range all the targets and note ranges on my arm board. Then dial the first target and add clicks as needed for subsequent targets. After my rifle went down I used a Sig Cross, Kilo 3000, and BDX scope. Found out in the match that the bino's/scope were not set up properly. Then was given another of the same set up that was properly set up and the system worked great. Minus of course the time involved in range every single target. For a hunting set up it would be pretty dam mint. That Sig Cross is pretty dam impressive for a $1500.00ish rifle. Bolt and barrel can be changed out so you can have multiple caliber set ups. It is light and very adjustable. Accuracy was very good once I had the set up that was paired and dialed in properly. I think I am going to buy a Cross and BDX for shooting coyotes. One guy can range the other can shoot. Would be a really fast system in a two man set up.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.