Originally Posted by GSSP
LJB,

Thank you for your honest opinion. It was about 5-6 yrs back I contacted Hamilton Boykin, Education Manager for Leica Sports Optics. He's was quite accessible, easy to talk to and very helpful; to the point I bought my HD-B's....which have performed flawlessly since the day they arrived. Over the years, when I would have an issue to solve, but couldn't, I'd call or email him and he was always, again, helpful. Well, I called the other day, leaving a message and he returned that call the next day. We talked and I again, bought a pair of the 3200.com. Today, he and I talked and he mentioned something about a "cheat sheet" (my words, since I can't recall what he said) he was sending me. Maybe he'll be able to help you as well. He also mentioned when building a gun/optic in the phone app, to try and keep things all MOA or MIL; not both. Also, to try and keep the zero range distance the same; 100, 200 or 300 yds. Just wondering if your issue could have something to do with that. I can pass along his contact info if you wish.

Thank you,

Alan

Hamilton Boykin is a very knowledgeable and helpful gentleman. He is an excellent resource for Leica, and I would strongly recommend reaching out to him if you have any Leica questions or concerns.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine