Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by flintlocke
another step towards apartheid which is a good thing.

Agreed.

as a black person, you get in legal trouble, you will have black police and a black judiciary applying black law.

I don’t think that is a good idea. Blacks have proven that they are not able to govern themselves even when the White man hands them a blueprint. Liberia is a great example as are all of the former European colonies in Africa.
They could have a place in the US. They can be taught to do simple tasks so are a good labor pool, good enough to have a positive ROI. But to fill that role their natural tendencies to violence, lawlessness, frivolity, sloth, etc will all have to be kept in check by White governance.
It really is in their best interests. Leaving them to their own devices would be more cruel than genocide.

Stick, I said that, tongue in cheek. Liberia and Sierra Leone amply demonstrate the blueprint for failure...as does every other country in the dark continent, even the ones that have mineral wealth to finance black utopia, they continuously teeter on the brink of despotism and anarchy...incapable of self governance. On a serious note, I would like to see another Liberian experiment conducted here in the US...to demonstrate to the simplest intellect, that the concept of successful black self rule is nothing more than an academic pipe dream. (see green new deal).

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.