I have read that Voere built these rifles and that they were sold under different model names/numbers with a variety of different stock configurations by Krico, Kleinguehter, Mauser, Tradewinds, and Voere.

I'd owned the Mauser 201s in both .22 LR and .22 MAG and still own a Tradewinds 311A that, because no other bidders were interested, got it delivered for less than $200. It has become my favorite warm up rifle when I go to the range because it is man-size and very accurate. Mine is capable of shooting a ragged hole at 50 yards with Lapua Biathlon Xtreme, but at $15 per box of 50, you'd expect it to be capable of match grade accuracy. At the other end of the spectrum, it doesn't shoot Armscor 36 grain HPs better than 3 MOA at 50 yards. I have to wonder if the guy who sold it so cheap did so because it wouldn't shoot worth a damn with whatever brand/grade/style of ammo he had shot in it. Oh well, as with any rimfire, it may be a whole different animal, for better or for worse, just by changing ammo brand, style, and bullet weight.