I am in the midst of reloading some 75gr loads right now for my TC venture II. 5R 9 twist, very smooth bore.
I have a 3 shot and a 5 shot FCW mag. So measured the mags, they will handle a max OAL of around 2.385 @ 2.400 with the 5 shot FCW.

Now the rifle- Found with a slight push it'll take 2.390 with Hornady's 75gr BTHP Match & the round will slide right in @ 2.385.
So set the die to seat 20 thou from the lands to account for any variances & well within the magazine limits. Longer than my AR limit of 2.250.

After working with CFE 223 Meh compared to these 2, I started with World shooter Match, this powder shot great with the Hornady right off.
I started with 24.5 and went up to 25grs which was a bit warm, the Hornady was putting them in a Nickle right from the get go @ 2730fps

Then I tried LVR Like JLB on U-tube, this stuff was very impressive, my max was at 25.3 with Fed AR match SRP @ 2775 FPS.
Some of the best groups I ever shot with this rifle, nobody is going to tell me LVR is only for lever guns LOL. Will load @ 25grs LVR for awhile

Don't know if I will even want to try any 77's, maybe will if they get to the same price as Hornady. Want to do some 68 Hornady's with Match Pwdr.

Last edited by doubleDs55; 05/31/21. Reason: spelling

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....