Originally Posted by tmitch
You must have gotten one of the last ones, last I heard they only had 3 left. Was the blue 77 in .450? Haven't decided whether to get mine threaded or not. Ordered a Silencerco Hybrid awhile ago but they must be backlogged pretty bad and I'm getting impatient

Didn't ask how many stainless steel were left, not many when I called on May 28. Randy brought out a blued model for me to look at, it did look great. I'am going to Mag-na-Port to check on threading the barrel there just a couple miles away, and do great work and complete in a couple days. I trust Kenny at Mag-na-port, Larry and I were friends and I have known the family for close to 50 years. There might be a problem with adding threads to the barrel. Muzzle is .672" to small for 11/16"-24, I think. If the barrel is cut to 16.5" and I prefer short barrels it will be .721", still think its border line to have done. I have a Ruger American with a 16.5' factory barrel that is .825" shoulder to seat on. Ruger put a bell muzzle on to add metal for a suppresser. Also checked a factory AR-15 450 Bushmaster that is .742". I just don't understand why all manufactures just don't add treads to all barrels for suppressors at the factory. Especially Randy's one off guns going to Michigan. It would cost a few dollars if done when the gun is manufactured. Even if the buyer as only putting a muzzle brake on, extra cash flow would be added.

It all depends what you did getting your suppresser. If you did a "Trust" its going to take over a year. File electronically "individual" a couple months.