Originally Posted by Barkoff
Let me put it to you guys. You have a daughter who is bipolar, you know she has a gun at home.
She comes and stays with you, because she is feeling manic. In the middle of the night you wake up to a scream. You find your daughter in an EMPTY bathtub, screaming because she says the water is too hot and is scolding her. Then she tries to leave and go home. You call the police. The police can see she is out of her gourd, but their limited training only teaches them to ask the same to BS questions that every bipolar person knows how to answer, "No I don't feel like I want to hurt myself, not I don't feel like I want to hurt anyone else."
She says she is going to leave at 1300 hour, and will go out to the highway and hitch-hike home, the police tell you that YOU CANNOT STOP HER from leaving, it is her right to do so.
So tell me what the constitution is going to do for you, and how it will help you protect your daughter and society? You know she will head home to where she has a firearm, WHAT DO YOU DO?

Huh?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house