Several years back I was patroling the southside area of Jacksonville ,Fl and was crossing the Intracoastal waterway bridge. Headed straight at my cruiser was a '72' Chevy sedan on wrong side of the bridge. Thanks that he wasn`t going very fast and stopped when he saw the bluelights flashing. The elderly driver was confused and apologized repeatedly . It was one of the founders of Burger King ,Mathew Burns. Another unit assisted me by driving the Chevy and we returned Mr.Burns to the assisted care facility not far away where he resided. Sat in the lobby of the building waiting for a relative to arrive for a half hour or so to make arrangements about any further driving episodes that Mr.Burns might consider. During that time this old gentleman that couldn`t find his way home told me the story of how Burger King began with total recall. Still proud of accomplishments and hard work done many years prior. Rest in Peace Sir. I hope the crap associated with the company today doesn`t have you turning over in your grave.
Joe

"......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."