Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Last time around they must have given me some really good drugs to knock me out as I didn't even remember the doc coming in to discuss the results. Asked my wife about this and she said I was awake and responsive but I have no memory of it at all.

The same exact thing happened to me when I had my colonoscopy.

Which is why they require someone drive you home.

Had the displeasure for the 1st time last year. After the first sip of the lightning water inducer decided that the half-stepping approach was no bueno. Dug my heels in and pounded the 1.5 gal of misery in an hour. Never do overnight what you can do in 60 minutes, right? Needless to say, arse doc said I was a rockstar patient, all guts no mess inside. Signed form indicating I agreed to getting driven home. She is legal to drive but I'd feel safer in a rickshaw with a pilot running off on 10 hits of LSD#25. She wheeled me from the clinic to the Lex and said, 'OK Daddy I'm going to try to drive us home now', and threw me a playful, knowing smile. 'Like hell you will my lovely wife/concubine. I've had my fill of bad experiences for today, plus we both know you'd crash before exiting the lot'. What your job entails is to watch me closely and make sure I don't fall asleep and to try to make sure I keep it under 90...' My lass is so old school and I adore her.

Laffin...You write some hilarious stories, and they’re true.

10 hits of LSD is nothing big fella...I face palmed a pile of fresh cow pie mushrooms and drove home, thinking that playing chicken with every other parked car was proper fun.

Totaled isn’t even a good description of that night...Aah, the good ol days!

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”