Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
"Bryan Burrough (born August 13, 1961 in Tennessee) is an American author and correspondent for Vanity Fair ...

Jason Stanford ... "

Huh uh. Bryan Burrough was born in Temple, Texas, and raised there. Although I do not know Bryan, I've known his father, John "Mac" Burrough since 1955 when we were in the same fraternity at the Univ. of Arkansas. "Mac" and my brother are best of friends to this day. My brother and his wife were invited to Bryan's wedding in Chicago years ago and attended. I've known his mother since after Bryan's father and mother were married after "Mac" was discharged from the Army as a Capt. They have lived in Temple, Texas, since before Bryan was born where "Mac" became president of a couple of banks there.

Bryan has had a successful career as a journalist and has written several successful books which were made into movies, Barbarians At The Gate, Public Enemies, and Wall Street.

I know that Bryan's father,"Mac," is not a liberal. Don't know what happened to Bryan. Maybe he just fell in with "bad company" back East. wink

L.W.

Interesting LW !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~