Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by GeoW
Just need some evidence to go along with the claim to not feel like an idiot every time some of this crap is posted..
No doubt. There are a lot of people I don't bother talking to 'cause without that evidence, fairly easily verifiable via credible sources, I just get written of as a crazy conspiracy theorist. It's easier more profitable to just STFU for the time being. frown I truly hope that evidence comes in a form I can use for my idiots in my situation.
Tom

Originally Posted by GeoW
I do as well but for four years we've been fed schit daily and so far nothing has come of any of it. Why should this be different? Not calling anyone crazy but I am calling a few more gullible than others, for what it's worth.

You're conflating the value of this information with lack of action by the corrupt Department of Justice.

The DOJ is infected with Commie apparatchiks and they want to not only control the narrative and who gets elected to office but the minds of the population of this nation.

The accumulation of large amounts of information make their goals of control much more difficult.Therefore the more information that is collected the harder it is to hide the truth.

When another patriot like President Trump gets elected,this large body of information will be used to hold these Commies in the DOJ accountable for their actions of treason.

Try and be patient,allow this to unfold and pray for patriots to step forward and turn this around.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts