A few comments:

Have spent time in PA but not for a while. Never fished there, but read all the flyfishing books and know that much about it--plus a few private stories from friends who fished with the legends.

Haven't been to PA in many years, but when I first visited drank Iron City, Rolling Rock and Yuengling. Have yet to find a beer I don't find drinkable in the right circumstances, but am glad local brews are looking up.

Have only had Redbreast in Ireland. Good stuff, but have yet to find an Irish whiskey I don't like.

One interesting thing that's been happening recently in Montana is brown trout populations are starting to drop in their traditional "legendary" waters--which is something of a puzzler, since as somebody already noted, they're more tolerant of warmer waters than any other trout commonly found in North America, whether "native" to the region or not.

Personally I tend to fish less popular places even in Montana, partly because the famous places I fished while growing up here have become too crowded.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck