Originally Posted by ribka

And gas prices are down under Biden too right? lies and more lies

Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
You have to love a crusty old fart who gets his news from youtube videos and the my pillow guy. Its not over. They haven't flipped him, yet. He isn't protecting Trump, he is protecting himself. I never said Trump was going down. Please provide link where I did. Do I hope he does, of course, kind of like you all hope he gets reinstated in August. I figure the chances are about the same.
...............More wisdom the F*g bag from TN......Your post is just another idiotic post with absolutely no content of any evidence Trump committed any crimes. NOTHING!..........You like the rest of your Trump hating buds on here are IN-WAITING, ON STANDBY, just hoping to find a crime, ANYTHING at all. Does not matter whether there is any evidence or not. Just manufacture some evidence. RIGHT Jimbo?........Two failed impeachment attempts. Mueller investigation a complete failure. 100 plus hit pieces against Trump by the media during his presidency all later de-bunked and proven lies. And now Trump acquitted again......Hey Jimmy. Your track record of predictions and accusations coming to pass is HORRIBLE!............LOL......And just as I called CALL-DUMMY (Callnum) out, I will do the same for you.

Name one provision under the US Constitution or one statute under the law that Trump has ever violated. Give us all the number or numbers of the Constitutional provisions and the same for any statute or statutes under the law. Stop with your stupid and ridiculous opinions and give us all something that you can take to a court of law and get a conviction.....Cuz ya see Jimbo, in the world of Trump haters and demCRAPs, it is opinions that convict rather than hard factual evidence. Right Jimbo?

Not my job to prove him guilty. Its the attorney general's job and they aren't going to release it before he is charged. Thats the way the system works. Sorry you can't get a play by play as the evidence is discovered. It really should be a reality tv show that shows you it as it happens, right? No one is going to manufacture evidence and you are an utter moron if you think Trump was acquitted because he was deemed innocent. He was acquitted because the republicans knew they would not be re-elected if they didn't. They are spineless cowards which also accounts for why the Mueller investigation was a failure. Lets face it, the republicans are useless moronic turds that put themselves before country. All that matters is power and their ability to get rich off of it. They investigated Hillary how many times and found nothing? They investigated Hunter and found nothing. You want more investigations into Hunter which will of course produce nothing. Of course, you don't want investigations into Jan 6. Why, because they might find something.
...................More opinionated CRAP, CRAP and MORE CRAP........Of course it is not your jobby to prove him guilty. But by your opinionated drivel, Trump is already guilty. You say no one is going to manufacture evidence? OH REALLY? May I remind your sorry azzzz, that the Russian collusion hoax has been proven to be all MANUFACTURED EVIDENCE perpetrated by the Clinton campaign and the DNC. WHOOOOPS!...May I remind your sorry azzzzz again of the memos and e/mails of those involved with manufacturing such evidence?? Hunter is still being investigated bonehead and furthermore u clown, his already exposed e/mails and such from his computer is quite damning. Oh and by the way again you pathetic idiot. Trump was acquitted from any wrong doing on Jan 6th....In fact again idiot, Jan 6th has been proven to be just another set up by BLM and the left. Trump CLEARLY said in his speech on Jan 6th to PEACEFULLY go to the capital. And guess what again MORON, the breaching of the capital took place WHILE the Trump supporters were still at his speech. So the timeline does not match up with your Trump hating accusations about Jan 6th....Trump was acquitted. LOL.....Ya know Jimbo and as I told CallDUMMY. You clowns cannot debate your way out from the bottom of a wet paper bag even if your lives depended on it......LOL

You know what they proved about the Russian collusion? They proved that Trump and his family were too stupid to know they were breaking the law because apparently they had to know they were breaking the law in order to break the law. They stuck with that MO throughout his presidency. Anytime he screwed up it was ok because he didn't know any better. He was like a stray dog. Again, Trump was acquitted because republicans are dickless.

Also, just because you can rant on incessantly about baseless nonsense, doesn't make you good at debating.
.....................LOL>>>LOL...............The poster of CRAP and more CRAP strikes again; aka JimfromTN...............Ok there Jimmy boy (with all due dis-respect of course), time to educate again your minus (below zero) IQ Trump hating pea brain. Time again for you to be checkmated as well. Now if I am typing too fast for ya then I apologize. Shall I use caps for better effect? Yeah, I think I will......Here goes!

CURRENTLY AND AS WAS EVEN BEFORE 2015 WHEN TRUMP ANNOUNCED HIS RUN FOR POTUS,,,,,THERE IS NO LAW ON THE BOOKS, THERE IS NO CLAUSE, PROVISION, OR STATUTE ANYWHERE IN THE US CONSTITUTION THAT PREVENTS A CANDIDATE FOR POTUS, A PRESIDENT ELECT, OR ANYONE ON HIS STAFF FROM CONVERSING OR TALKING TO ANY FOREIGN OFFICIAL AKA, AN AMBASSADOR, A REPRESENTATIVE, AN OLIGARCH OR WHATEVER (NOW REALLY PAY ATTENTION),,,, EVEN IF THE SUBJECT MATTER OF ANY CONVERSATION WERE TO COMPILE POLITICAL DIRT ON AN OPPOSING CANDIDATE.........HOWEVER, THERE ARE LAWS ON THE BOOKS, PROVISIONS AND SO FORTH IN THE US CONSTITUTION THAT SAY, THAT IF ANY OFFICIAL OR OFFICIALS IN THE US GOVERNMENT (NOW PAY ATTENTION AGAIN), WERE TO JOINTLY ""CONSPIRE""TO OVERTHROW THE US GOVERNMENT,,,JOINTLY ''"CONSPIRE""TO ASSASSINATE ANYONE, JOINTLY ""CONSPIRE"" TO BOMB A BUILDING, JOINTLY ""CONSPIRE"" TO THREATEN VIOLENCE OR COMMIT BODILY HARM ETC, THEN UNDER THOSE CIRCUMSTANCES THERE WOULD BE CLEAR VIOLATIONS OF THE LAW SUBJECT TO PROSECUTION AND CONVICTION......................Did ya get all that Jimmy boy? Mr. IGNORANT!!!

You may be thinking. Why the big fuss about Hillary and her campaign? Therefore she must have not broken the law then. OH YES SHE DID Jimmy BOY! Legally the Trump case cannot be compared to Hillary's clear violations of the law which I can explain later on another post should your tiny pea brain need more education......So with regards to your last above post above?? LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL.........CHECKMATE BONEHEAD!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger