Originally Posted by HitnRun
Originally Posted by Waders
Local Dirt,

I apologize for coming across poorly in my earlier post. I'm not trying to bust your chops. Really. But, labeling remarks as a joke, doesn't really change anything. We all know that.

I understand nobody on the internet can make anybody else do anything. Hence, my phraseology--I asked you, not told you. I'm still asking (politely) to give a guy the opportunity to change and not give him grief about it--nobody wants 'doofus going back to his old ways.

We can benefit one another more by building each other up, not tearing down.

Go ahead and hope for the best with yourself surrounded with losers. You can sing Kumbaya holding hands with Biden and doofus, or flush them and those like them down the toilet.

Best thing to do is flush the turds, we already have a penal system full of losers, guys like you would like to rehabilitate.

It's true, we make ourselves vulnerable when we reach out to people who might betray us or take advantage of us. But, being nice on the internet is a pretty cheap risk--if 'doofus proves to be a troll/jerk, oh well. Nobody is out anything. On the contrary, if he contributes and establishes a few friendships here, then we all win.

As for your personal insults, you've mischaracterized me, but I'm happy to let it slide. The HANDGUNS forum is better when we talk handguns rather than disparage others. Have a good day!

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.