Originally Posted by rainshot
Welcome to Amerika. The Clintons, Bush and Obamas built this hell hole. Different ethnic classes of people have been imported all with their own agenda. They're all bent on making this country conform to their own desires and the country they came from. They have no desire to acclimate and will never be Americans. Mass migration exploited for political purpose of the acquisition of power had brought us to the brink of destruction. The purpose of governance is to grow governance and is communist in nature. Our cities from large to small hire as many people as they can pay for with our tax money which they keep raising to feed their desire for power. Politicians that get elected mostly stay in office until they die or decide to move on to something bigger. Our Federal Government Agencies are populated with like minded leftists that have subverted the Constitution at every turn. It's our fault for voting for them and it will be very hard to rout them from the power they've achieved.
You cannot drive anywhere in the metroplex without using a toll road and Heaven help you if you don't have a Toll tag paid for. I went to the Tusla Wanamaker Gun show a few years back and was forced to pay a toll for getting there from Texas, all the way across Oklahoma. I don't have any answers other that vote them out and start rebuilding America and deporting everyone that refuses to become an American. We've lost our culture and in it's place we have Anarchy and Oligarchy.

^^^^hear the man, well thought out and well spoken ^^^^

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.