Quick update before I leave work and head up to the hospital.

LONG story short:

Good news is, the cancer was contained to the colon and did not spread to the small bowel. 29 lymph node's that were checked came back clean.

Bad news is, he has two types of bacteria in his blood from the colon leak. One in which they have identified and other they could not. They sent it to Mayo clinic to get a positive ID so they would know how to treat it.

I just got word this morning that Mayo can't ID it either.

I'm heading up there now to see if I can talk to his infectious disease doctor and find out how potentially serious this is.

I need to get him out of that hospital ASAP. He's is going stir crazy and is getting depressed and anxious. They put him in a chair at 6:30 am and he sits there all day. The chair has alarms on it so he can't try to get up by himself, so every time he even tries to adjust his sitting position they go off.

We have been trying to get him into a TCF with no luck so far. I'm hoping to MAKE that happen today.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...