Originally Posted by Seafire
I just took the short cut...

They are going to call me a racist, because I refuse to kiss leftist or Black Asses...

I don't expect them to change to fit my needs, so why should they expect me to change to fit THEIR needs...

and hell, its just their current fad now... you know they will have another in 6 months...

and on the other side, why would anyone in their right mind, give a damn what they call you?

Face it, they don't like us, so why give a damn?

on the flip side I could care less about them also...

I've never expected a thing in life at someone else's expense, so why in the hell should I give anyone else something at my expense?

just more snowflakes making an effort to act their useless existence actually accounts for something, when its quite obvious it doesn't...

Name a WOKE person who has any worthwhile accomplishments to their credit....even one...
AMEN! if everyone that thought this way would just speak up ! these fools would so crawl back under the rock they in which they came from !!! I have not ever tried to push my ways , thoughts or ideas on anyone, and I make it clear that I have no time for fools that try to push theirs on me !!!

Last edited by jar; 06/28/21. Reason: add more info

teach your children well , ride hard, shoot straight, be involved!