Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Originally Posted by pointer
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Originally Posted by pointer
I'm a side sleeper and very much like the pad pocket on the Big Agnes bags. They offer more than just mummy bags, with good prices if you can find them on their outlet page.

Which bag are you running. I looked at feathered friends and I don’t think their largest bag is going to be big enough. It’s 64 inches inside and if I put my arms and elbows down on my side. 64 inches is barely enough to go around. Leaning toward wiggy unless something else comes up
I use the Lost Ranger - Long, but it's no longer listed on their site. The one I have, and I've had 2 over the past 20yrs, have been down and I have been very happy with them. I went with the long for the extra girth as I'm fat. Thier Echo (synthetic) and/or Diamond (down) Park series is 80" at the shoulder.

so is your lost ranger the same setup as the diamond? I have been using a exped outfitter LXW pad, is that diamond really setup for big agnes pads only. I think my pad is bigger. although I may be replacing that pad. I can't tell if its damaged beyond cleaning just yet. should know tomorrow. big agnes pads?
The pad sleeve will work for any pad that will fit. The different bags list the size of pads that will work. I have both an insulated and uninsulated BA pad and have been very pleased with them. The Lost Ranger would be similar to the 20º Diamond Park bag.