Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Springcove
I talked to a few guys in Idaho that used them duck hunting. Said they were ok but not worth the money.

Hmmm. The reviews have been all over the board from hunters. Excellent, best ever made...Meh, overpriced - Should’ve just went with a Cabela’s offering.

Sitka has a solid return policy...If they look and feel fragile....They’re going back. I’m hard on waders. 3 sets here currently.

🦫

My cousin guides at a high dollar duck club in Idaho. All the members have them but have to send them back at the end of the season.

I’m like you and very hard on waders. I’ve looked at them every time I go to Scheels but just can’t see spending $1000 on waders I know I will probably tear.

Just my 2 cents…

Yeah, SC, I was hopeful the material would feel/be durable. Based on what you’re saying, the fabric sounds thin and flimsy. That’s an automatic return for me.

Appreciate the information.

🦫

I think if your sitting in a plush blind at a private club or on a boat they would be fine. But if your like me and bust brush I just can’t see it.

I am looking for a new pair myself. Cabelas 5mm waders are not what they used to be. After last year I should buy stock in Aqua seal…