Was looking at Powder Valley and laughing at all the products that were listed as OUT OF STOCK,
when I noticed a new powder ( and I'm not sure what they were thinking when number this one) RL 15.5

Here is load data posted on it....https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/rlts155loadv2.pdf

Here is what was posted on their web site about it:

Alliant Reloder TS 15.5 Smokeless Powder
For consistent ammunition, choose Alliant Reloder 15.5 smokeless powder from Powder Valley. This medium rifle powder is temperature insensitive and highly reliable.

New intermediate burn speed between Reloder 15 and Reloder 16
World-class temperature stability
Ideal for loading heavy bullets in 308 Win and 223 Rem
Enhanced velocity in 6mm Wildcats versus Reloder 15
Contains decoppering agent
Load Data Here: Reloder TS 15.5

Probably not a good time to release it, but then who would have thought Biden would win.... even by Cheating...

always good to have another horse in the stable...If I ever see it, I'll look forward to trying it out... If I live that long, who knows how long we are going to have Clueless Joe and then Commie Harris in the White House... ( side thought, If Commie Harris ends up as President, with Joe Stepping down, are they going to change the name of the White House to the Whore House?? just a thought)

democRATS suck....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez