So I did some looking around on here. Found some pics and discussion of Mike Millers fillet knife. Was very nice design little more upsweep in the tip than I would prefer. Was thinking about contacting him to answer a few questions. But just did not get that warm fuzzy feeling about the design. I am certain it is a top shelf knife as all his stuff appears to be

My initial thoughts of Northarm were that it checked all the boxes. Still had a couple questions. I emailed John. It is now three days later and I have a 6" Kermode in hand. I have never had a company respond so quickly and completely as Northarm did. Emails were answered faster than most people answer text messages. Initial I was told I would wait a couple weeks for the next batch from heat treat. To my surprise I got tracking info the next day.

As to the knife it is perfect. Razor sharp extremely flexible nice full handle. First thing I have bought in a very long time that I can't find a flaw with.

Really don't need another knife right now. But I am going to find a reason to buy one of their other designs.