Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by jwp475
My wife and I did. Both of us got the antibody test and both tested negative for having had the virus. We both have a couple of comorbidities that put us in a higher risk category. We then researched the different jabs and decided on the Moderna. Lowest rate of complications and side effects. I serve on our local board of health since I am a county commissioner and for the last three months we haven't had a single Covid hospitalization that was a vaccinated person. Our mayor died from Covid. He was a good friend, a good conservative and he did not get vaccinated, even though he was eligible, being over age 70 in March. Our college age sons won't be getting vaccinated as their risks of negative outcomes from the virus itself are near zero.

From what I've is the people that know of dying died with Covid-19 not from covid. They died from secondary infections.

There most certainly is a significant number, probably 30-40% that died with Covid, not from it. Interestingly, our mayor, who did die from Covid is not listed as a Covid death by the state of Colorado because he died more than thirty days after he last tested positive for Covid. Our coroner lists him as a Covid death, but the state does not. He absolutely did die from Covid.

I agree with the state 30 days after he last tested positive isn't dieing from covid

The coroner is looking for the federal money

Do you also agree with the state that anyone that tests positive within 30 days and then dies is a covid death? Because there are some gunshot victims that the state counts as covid deaths... My friend Val absolutely did die from Covid. His lungs were so badly damaged from Covid that he eventually went into respiratory arrest. He fought for 35 days, but did not recover. Val died of respiratory arrest, caused by Covid. Same as lung cancer causing respiratory arrest. They died from cancer not the condition caused by the cancer.

And there is no federal money for counties tied to covid deaths. I'm a county commissioner, so it's my job to know about those things.

Casting pearls before.....

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.