I use to use one here that dated way back to the 1930s. What was really cool about it, not even considering all the old rifles on the wall, and the ones in good shape in display cases, but way back then, a lot of Hollywood types and authors use to come to this area to relax and hang out...

Zane Grey the novelist and Clark Gable use to come here to fish and hunt..There are pictures on the wall from back in their days, getting a haircut in that local barbershop here on D street, across the street from the court house, and of course they are autographed.. I forget a lot of other famous type that use to vacation here to get away from it all back before I was born.

Not at the Barber Shop, but Ginger Rodgers use to come to southern Oregon a lot and even owned a ranch here... When she died and her estate here was sold, they found a deer mount of one she had shot sometime around 1940 on her property. They rated the rack, and it beat any other, ever measured in the state up until that time. So after she passed Ginger Rodgers held the record of the biggest and best deer mount in the state of Oregon...

back to the barber shop on D Street, there are a lot of pictures of notoriety that use to visit our fair little town ( little back then), and stopped in there to get a haircut.. a lot of that memorabilia is still there... despite the barber shop being sold 15 or 20 years ago...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez