Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by KFWA
Even with a mainstream media blackout, I have trouble believing that news of this magnitude would not be in multiple sources beyond the standard right wing torch bearers.

If you look at this in reverse you'll very possibly get the correct answer.
Example: How many MSM pieces/articles have you seen regarding Bidens cognitive issues?
Now go search from 3 years back how many articles/pieces/mentions there were by the MSM regarding Trumps mental abilities.
How many mentions have you heard recently regarding the 25th A?
How many 3 years ago?

I just have a hard time believing that a nation with 1100 daily newspapers and 1700 commercial television stations - and the gateway pundit is the only inside track on this piece of information. Every one of them is on board with keeping a lid on what would be a guaranteed pulitzer prize winning article , not to mention the biggest story since 9/11. And its just sitting out there - with no effort at all to validate

And the first one that steps out of line.........CANCELED/DOXED or worse. They also have 95% or so of all of the alphabet agency employees working right along side them.

I think we can both agree that we are living in a very different world than even that of just 20 years ago, which is about the time the full-on toting of the water for the left began by the MSM. While they leaned left[heavily] up and until then they fully stepped across the line when GHWB won his second term.

Contrast how many 'hit pieces' were put against GHWB with BHO and then again against Trump and now Biden.

FJB & FJT