Originally Posted by Seafire
I could care less about South Africa, as soon as apartheid was ended, South Africa has been flushed down the toilet, and is still flushing every damn day...
Was looking at a BMW display in front of Costco a month or two ago, the car displayed was built at a BMW plant in South Africa....

Yeah, I sure would pay that kind of money, with high hopes of South African "quality control".....

They used to build great cars there. But I left in 94. There was a BMW dealership in Soweto during the apartheid years. Some neighborhoods in Soweto were very wealthy during apartheid and Soweto BMW sold lots of BMW's to the blacks.

Of all the tribes I always admired the Zulu's the most. I drove my car right through their protests a few times and they all smiled and waved. I don't doubt Zuma was corrupt so it's sad to see them protesting for him. Most Zulu's I knew hated the ANC and were IFP members. The IFP wouldn't promote this kind of looting.

The ANC has ran the country into the ground. If the people there focused their protesting towards something other than looting and burning private businesses they might actually accomplish something good. But, TIA.

Bb