Originally Posted by Muffin
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Isn't it just a positive test result, while asymptomatic, just like anyone else who's had it would receive? Nothingburger to the max. Buzzkill.

The point being that those who are vaccinated and carrying a viral load, whether asymptomatic or not are spreading the virus. So all the clowns who vaccinated and no longer wear a mask or quarantine because they are "safe" are a hotbed of viral mutation and contagion.

The problem is not the unvaccinated...it is the clowns who suddenly think it no longer applies to them, so when your elderly mother keels over from covid you should do your bit for humanity and kick a jab clown in the crotch...may not have specifically been them but I bet it will make you feel better.

It doesn't take fully intact viable virus to cause a positive test result. The correct broken chunks of the code will do it. Which would not be transmittable. Carry-on.

It also does NOT take someone who is 'symptomatic' to spread the joy!!

Correct. However, they must have a load of active virus and not remnant pieces... It's like after someone recovers from chicken pox. Still can test positive yet aren't spreaders... Guy has the flu, then six months later, he ain't spreading it. Nothingburger. When they're sick, then they "have Covid". Right now, "tested positive" doesn't really mean chit. Absolutely is not evidence of being spreaders. That's all.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?