I have more use for powders like 4320 that have been around most of my life, than all of these newest latest greatest stuff you see that keeps showing up on the shelves. I get pissed when they ended 4759, and a host of the other faster IMR line., 7625 for example...

but from a marketing stand point, people keep wanting bigger faster. " long range" cartridges and components...

I know it'll piss some people off, but my personal theory, it caters to those types that have to buy the trucks with the super turbo'ed diesel, 10 inch lift and monster mudders... compensating for a testosterone deficiency and a short Johnson....

if you don't burn 80 to 100 grains of powder per shot, you're not a "real man"....neither are you a 'real man" unless the animal was taken at 1000 yds...

how did we all get along with powders like 4320 all of these decades?? defies imagination...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez