Before you launch into me hear me out: Why are there no 5 3/4 lb left handed bolt guns? I know weatherby offers the backcountry TI in lefty, but they are only available in the Weatherby cartridges (which goes to the 9 lug action which takes it to 6lbs) plus it has a 26" barrel.

If Kimber would make ANY of their rifles left handed, I would buy one immediately. I have been searching for a rifle with 20-22" barrel, lefty, that weighs sub 6lbs naked in the <$1500 range. The only gun that meets that criteria so far is the savage axis lefty in 350 legend. The savage is a good rifle don't get me wrong, but there is something in me that wont let me enjoy the "bargain rifles" but so much.

I am aware that Melvin will make me a model 20 in whatever I want and meet that criteria. I just don't have the patience to wait for a year or more to get it (plus its $4000).

So I guess my question is this: Kimber, why won't you make any of your rifles left handed? Remington, make a model seven in left handed? Savage, make the 110 ultralight or the lightweight hunter in left handed?

Are their rifles out there that I have overlooked that I don't know about?

Last edited by Rlhunter0403; 07/19/21.