Originally Posted by duckhunter175
Originally Posted by Single_Shot
I just assembled a LH 110 in 280 AI with a 23” barrel and a VX3 3.5-10 weighs 6 pounds 10 ounces no ammo or sling. I literally just got it together and haven’t shot it yet but so far so good.

Not trying to be contrary but I'd like to see the components listed out with weights to see how you got to 6lbs 10oz as I'm at 7lbs 1oz with a proof stock 19oz, proof barrel 22" sendero lite and a Defiance anTi SA (19oz)

I need to take the assembled rifle to work to weigh. I weighed all the components individually and it shows as 6.85 pounds like it sits which would be just under 6-14. The bare rifle is right on 6# components totaled. I think I may have had a scope weight of a 2.5-8 VX3. My bathroom digital shows 6.6 but I mange a lab that has several analytical balances calibrated annually by Metler that we check daily. The total components of just the rifle weigh 2721.52 grams. My barrel is a SS no name pencilweight and weighs 918 grams that at the time were rumored to be Bergaras and the stock is 770 grams including a Limbsaver, again a no name that I got used from a big Savage guy. He didn’t remember the maker and it’s definitely the weakest link.

I’ll try to sneak the whole thing into work tomorrow. My company has a no weapons policy so I have to be a little stealthy.

Last edited by Single_Shot; 08/07/21. Reason: Clarification