As you guys know, the Steven's 200 is a sleeper rifle. They used to be very popular because guys knew they were cheap accurate rifles. I looked for a while for just the right one and found this one. New in the box, but was like 11 years old or something:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

As you can see, I replaced the stock with one my buddy gave to me, so that didn't cost a dime. It is off a Trophy hunter XP with detachable magazine. I also glass bedded it for consistent accuracy. I painted it brown with a little texture. I also did not like the factory trigger, so I installed a Timney. Made a hell of a difference. Its fun to shoot now and it's pretty light for a good solid hunting rifle. The weaver sitting on top is a 4-16 with adjustable obj and cost me $100.00 at one of the LGS. I generally don't shoot 5 shot groups with it. That'd be damn boring. It does shoot sub moa though:

For chidts and giggles I shot it in one of my clubs "precision centerfire" shoots. It did its thing:

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA