Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by irfubar
Indyca35 will tell you send $ to the Republican party, they will fix it

No I won't. My contributions are all to candidates, not parties. In 2020 my largest recipient was Donald Trump.

But I will also tell you that if we had one more Republican senator, even a RINO like Romney or Collins, then Biden's whole agenda would be dead.

If there would of been fair and honest counting of the ballots in Georgia and Arizona we would not be having this discussion. There is an audit of those ballots going on right now. How many of you have written to your House representative or Senator and told them that until there is a fair and honest audit they should STAND DOWN and do nothing until we determent just who the Senators should be.

If enough people make an issue of this maybe we can get that honest audit. Right now every time the auditors request information they have been ignored. Even after the Judge finds in their favor. TELL SOMEONE other than each other and maybe we can fix this.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.