Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by irfubar
Indy will also tell you his pension and 401k are doing great and his HOA is on the job........so get your covid jab.... so he can go out to eat

Well since the S&P is up something like 28% this year and hit an all-time high last week, why shouldn't my investments be doing well?

As for going out to eat, all the restaurants around here have been open during the covid except for maybe two weeks last year. You see, I live in a red state where all the statewide elected offices are Republicans right now and both houses of the legislature have supermajorities.

As for the vaccine, I believe what my doctors tell me (and one of them ain't Dr. Fauci). YMMV.

And in my state it is legal to use deadly force against someone stealing or destroying your property. BLM and Antifa have been very quiet lately.

You should consider a red state. Perhaps you should move here. Perhaps you can't afford it though.

So Indy..... I live in NW Montana.... where do you live? N. coast as in Eureka , Ca. ? and you being wealthy and all at what age did you retire? and did you do government work? now tell the truth

Pretty sure he lives in north east Ohio somewhere. I'm from Pa and spend a lot of time in north east Ohio and compared to Pa I'm here to tell you that Ohio was (and is) FULL of people wearing masks to this day. Covtards everywhere. Indy is FOS.