Gonehuntin: Maybe this latest news piece on the "Montanan" will shed some light on his past/political leanings?

Link: https://trendingpolitics.com/after-...ntana-mans-real-identity-comes-out-knab/

I publicly apologize to Mr. Tucker Carlson for the behavior of this cretin - it in no way is representative of Montana.
I recall distinctly having a pleasant conversation with fly fisher Ted Turner (the notorious liberal who gave one billion dollars to the U.N. and was mrs. jane fonda at the time!) at the Buffalo Inn a stones throw from the "headwaters" of the Beaverhead River here in SW Montana several years back.
In fact he was in the bar (even though he is non-drinker!) with at least 12 other Montanans besides myself and he was obviously enjoying the interaction with the humble locals (Montanans).
Again I hope Mr. Tucker Carlson gets wind of my apology for that cretins conduct and continues to enjoy visiting Montana as often as he wants.
Sad state of affairs here in America these days regarding civility, respect, common courtesy and personal responsibility!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy