I just bought a Diamondback Response a month ago, dang it makes riding fun again. Swapped some better off road tires on it. Man the thing gits! Best part is with the speed you can maintain going uphill on a trail makes riding uphill challenging like going downhill usually does. Caught me off-guard carrying too much speed into a switchback. I mainly use it for hauling gear for trail maintenance, my retirement volunteer job. There aren't too many options for using them to hunt around here. It's nice to ride in 3-4 miles uphill with 30+ pounds of tools and still have energy left to work on the trail. Quite often I'll pull traditional mountain bikers up a long a incline. I bought the hard tail instead of full suspension to be able to haul weight/tools. The front shock is great for smoothing out rough trails. I'm working on a new rack that can carry a chainsaw a couple other tools and saddle bag(s). Trek Powerfly 4 would have been fine also but couldn't find one in stock. The two bikes listed are about 50lb. Not too heavy to load in the back of the truck. Give one a test drive, lots of bike shops rent them.